- Are you thinking of becoming self-employed?
- Do you have a business idea but need support to develop it?
- Do you want to start your own business but are worried about the risks?
- Would an evening programme better suit your needs?
Starting a new business involves many challenges that can be daunting for a newcomer. At Maybe Magazine, we offer training to give you the crucial skills and confidence you need to become self-employed and successfully run your own small business.
“It clarified my business plan and gave tangible tools that are useful. Excellent use of time for anyone contemplating starting their own business.”
Who will help you learn?
This exciting course draws on the combined business experience of the Directors and Managers of Maybe Magazine. Delegates will be helped to develop a strong and practical business plan that will include marketing, finance, social media, website building and more.
How does it work?
The course runs 6pm-9pm one day per week, over 8 weeks. Around 10 delegates will benefit from working with our business trainers in small groups, in pairs and individually. Guest speakers will talk about the lessons they have learnt setting up and growing their own successful businesses.
- Develop your own brand, strengths and unique selling points
- Develop a powerful business plan
- Identify free and effective resources to help win customers
- Set up your marketing and back-office systems with our expert guidance
Bletchley Park Science and Innovation Centre, Bletchley Park, Milton Keynes
- Free off-road parking
- Superb public transport links – Bletchley Train Station 5 minute walk, Bletchley Bus Station 15 minute walk
To find out more please contact:
- Telephone: 01296 320246
- Text BUSINESS to 07817 218442 to receive a free call back
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org